Monday, March 31, 2014

Month of March blog post

          So the month of March was the final conclusion of my two month long study for my P & C licensing test. Although I did fail my first time around on that test I was able to gladly walk out of the testing center knowing that I bombed the test with a 50%. The reason why I was able to do this was because I managed to do 52 hours of online study for the test while juggling school and a job! Of course I'm extremely exhausted and honestly I need a chance to recover because these 6 hour late night sleeps are really starting to affect me. On top of that I'm starting to fall heavily behind research checks so for now I'm going to put a pause to getting licensed for Property and casualty and I'm hoping to focus a bit more on research checks and the senior presentation as a whole now. Then maybe once May or if I'm lucky April comes around I'll be able to take the test once again but this time passing with flying colors.

                                           
 The place I took my two day crash course.

No comments:

Post a Comment