Monday, April 28, 2014

Exit Interview

Content:

               (1) - EQ: What is the best way to motivate an insurance team to a profitable end?
              Answer 1:Ensure employees are adhering to their time management schedules.
              Answer 2:To have employees work toward individual goals and a company vision.
              Answer 3:Affirmation is the best way to motivate an insurance team to profit towards their visions and goals.
                 - My best answer is "to have employees work toward individual goals and a company vision", and the reason why this is my best answer is because typically as human beings we see growth and within growth there is typically much more going on. If we keep on doing the same thing over and over we're not challenging your employees or making them work harder for the success of the business. To really challenge your employee is to unlock their full potential.
              (2) - The process I took to arrive at this answer was a few interviews with Alex outside of the mandatory ones and research I had picked up out of the office.
              (3) - The main problem I had with any of my answers really was the wording of them because for some reason they always seemed somewhat off one way or another. So the way I had this problem fixed was by talking to my advisory house teach about the issue and he was able to help.
              (4) - My two main sources that were used to answer my essential question were both mentor-ship and a book I have been reading called "the Ultimate Sales Machine". The reason why I used these two sources the most was because mentor-ship served as a personal experience that seemed relatively profitable, and as for the book the author was already a billionaire to begin with so if was able to truly make his corporations rise up it would be wise to learn from a billionaires mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment