Monday, April 28, 2014

Month of April Blog Post

So the month of April is now slowly but surely becoming the climactic point to my senior project. Some highlight of what happened this month however was that I am no longer as behind as I was earlier in the month of March, mostly because of the fact I have finally changed my hours with work and no longer have to worry about my licensing process until I graduate. However on another note I was able to help out another classmate with some hours since he was relatively behind. Fortunately for me however I had a few folders to take care of and it was nice to have the help at the time. The only thing I'm worried about now for the time being is finally getting this entire senior presentation up and running as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment