Monday, May 12, 2014

Mentorship

LIA response to blog
    Literal
 Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties updated on the right hand side of your blog
·     Contact Name and Mentorship Place: Alexander Wienberger: 8608 Utica Ave, Suits 210-211, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
 Interpretive
    - What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why? The most important thing I had gained throughout my entire mentorship at golden compass was the knowledge I had gained on insurance and the sacrifices you had to endure in order to make yourself a good role model for your employees to follow. This was important to me because I have always wanted to start my own business since I was relatively young and after having first hand experience with my mentor and attending a few seminars myself I feel as if I'm more confident now to start learning a few things on the business world.
 Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
- What I have done has helped me answer my EQ because the best way to motivate an insurance team to a profitable end is to really become one with your employees and within your business it pretty much is a family you have to treat each and every one of your employees with respect and reward them when reward is do. Chances are if you do affirm them they will return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment