Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
- What I feel like I was able to accomplish throughout my presentation was that I was able to engage my audience throughout the presentation, and I was surprised to see how many people really took my activity seriously even the people that usually don't take me seriously seemed really engaged about what I was talking about. This is my opinion made me feel pretty good especially when a few people were able to walk out of my presentation saying "I actually learned something from you".

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project? 
     - what worked for me is the topic I was dealt with because even it wasn't the most entertaining topic I did feel like a learned quite a bit and the fact that was able to somehow make it appeal to my audience seemed to make it natural due to all the information I was given on how to be an effective leader.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time? -
     - What I feel didn't work for me is that I felt like I left out a lot of information out. The reason being that I knew I had already met time but I wanted to make sure that I was able to give my class enough time to do their activity so I ended up rushing myself. I wish I could somehow seen the time to calculate how much more I should speak.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

    -It has been helpful to me in applying myself to my future goals and visions because eventually in my lifetime I would like to be seen as a huge role model to be looked up to, and because of this topic and the mentor I had I was able to understand that the only way that could be done is by educating yourself and really applying yourself to the real world whether it being about insurance or about the business world in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment