Thursday, May 29, 2014

Month of May blog post

            Well just got my senior presentation over and done with. The question now though is what do I do? I mean all my life I have been waiting for the moment to graduate and now that it's over what is in store for me. Well even though my senior project is over and done with I still decided to show up to mentorship to speak with my mentor about actually getting a job in the office. To my surprise he had already known what I was going to ask of him. So the agreement we made was to get licensed asap and as soon as I get my P&C, life & health, along with the CISR if I'm still interested in doing insurance, my career will soon begin as I enter college at the same time. This project has been a long and tedious one but in the end has proven itself very useful in applying myself to the real world. Thanks goes out to the senior team, the school, and everybody who has helped me be where I am at now. Hopefully in a few years from now I can look back at these monthly blog posts and say my success has finally been met. Well goodbye to my last and final month of whatever post and good luck to everyone going their separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment